Just a few market tidbits about the Sienna Plantation market.
- Number of homes available for sale: 154
- Average days on the market for homes available for sale: 63
- Number of homes currently with contracts: 64
- Average days on the market for homes currently with contracts: 72
- Number of homes sold per MLS since January 1: 49
- Average days on the market for homes sold: 79
- Average days on the market for homes sold during the same period in 2012: 149
So what does this mean? It means that homes are selling faster than they were last year, and even the homes on the market today are rotating off the market faster than the homes that were sold in the last three months.
We are not seeing any significant increase in the overall prices yet, but if homes continue to sell quickly, we expect to see some upward movement in pricing when we head into summer.
If you are thinking about selling your home, this is great news. As long as your home is in top shape for marketing and you choose a Realtor who will help you price your home competitively, you should not have to wait long for an offer. If you need to move this summer, now is the time to start talking to a Realtor. There are several steps you should discuss and consider before listing your home and a Realtor can make sure your home hits the market primed for offers.
If you are thinking about buying a home in Sienna Plantation, be prepared to make a quick decision. Discuss your wants and needs in a home with your Realtor. Let them help you narrow the search down to the homes that meet as many of your criteria as possible, and then jump in. Be ready to make a decision so that you don’t lose the house to the next buyer who sees it.
If we can help you, please contact us. Our team is ready to help you!